- Residential Demolition – Wrecking and removal of a house, garage, shed, retaining wall, deck, or other residential building (typically less than 3 stories). This type of structural demo is typically achieved with hydraulic excavators and bulldozers.
- Industrial or Commercial Demolition – Wrecking services for larger jobs and larger buildings. May require a wrecking ball or controlled (explosive) demolition.
- Swimming Pool Removal – Aboveground and in-ground pool removal
- Asphalt and Concrete Removal – Removal of driveways, foundations, patios, sidewalks, etc…
- Environmental Remediation – Asbestos abatement and removal along with other hazardous materials like lead paint.
- Selective or Interior Demolition – Interior renovation projects may require demolition crews tearing down and removing debris from walls, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, etc…
- Underground Storage Tank Removal – Cleanup and removal of hazardous materials contained in underground storage tanks.
- Excavating – Site clearing and land preparation for building
910 Jacksonville Drive, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- The demolition includes the removal of concrete slabs, fencing, footings, and foundations; and shall be accomplished in a neat and careful manner so as not to damage adjacent structures, monitoring wells or unnecessarily interfere with existing operations.
- Remove and dispose of all house contents.
- All material not salvageable shall be considered debris and disposed of by hauling to an approved disposal landfill site. The Contractor shall be responsible for the disposition of all debris and shall provide landfill receipts and paid invoice in order to receive payment. Landfill receipts are to be paid by the Contractor.
- Contractor to disconnect and terminate ALL utilities at the residence. NOTE: Electric service has been disconnected.
- Contractor shall not remove any trees or shrubs from the property.
- Contractor must grade the property to a level condition.
- Contractor must seed the property with Bahia or equivalent at the seed rate of 10 pounds per 1,000 square feet.
- The work will be released by a written Notice to Proceed and issuance of a Purchase Order. Contractor shall not start without the receipt of the Notice to Proceed and Purchase Order. The project must be completed within ten (10) calendar days from the date of such issuance.
- The Contractor shall obtain and pay for all permits and licenses related to this work, including but not limited to, Duval County Permitting and the City of Jacksonville Beach.
- Asbestos testing has been completed and no asbestos is present, therefore a “wet” demolition is not necessary.
- Contractor shall provide Insurance naming City of Jacksonville Beach as additional Insured. Insurance coverage may be presented at the time quote is awarded to Contractor.
- Contractor must submit written quote on or before Wednesday November 26, 2014 at 2 PM.
Please provide the following information on Company letterhead:
- Reference City of Jacksonville Beach– Demolition Project at 910 Jacksonville Drive
- Company Name
- Total Bid Amount
- Name of Company Representative
- Signature of Owner or Authorized Company Representative
Submit responses via email or mail to:
Mail: Purchasing and Procurement
City of Jacksonville Beach
1460-A Shetter Avenue
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250